Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

pls i cant seem to customise other templates in purity.eg. the corporate template … after editting when i view i still see the default template..ie the blue interface… great template but cant seem to get my hands around it ..pls help:((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can you add a screenshot ad let me know in details what you want to customize in the template , so that i can assist you better

koku Friend

want to change my default layout to coperate layout

thanks

1. default
    2. corporate
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Koku
    default layout is on the menu >>home .

If you want to put corporate layout then just go to >>menu >>layouts>>corporate ‘
    Set the corporate layout menu as default menu .
    so it will comes as default
    or go to menu >>home >> change the home menu type to >> corporate layout . and add all other parameters with respect to corporate layouts .

Follow this userguide to know more about template .
    Hope it helps you .

koku Friend

ok thank … wll try and see

koku Friend

:eek::eek: heellooo still cant fix it….. help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@koku 448631 wrote:</em><blockquote>:eek::eek: heellooo still cant fix it….. help</blockquote>

Hello koku , can you let me know what you will tried ?
    Just make the corporate layout as default so it will open the site main page as corporate page ,
    if you wish i can make it as default menu for you , you need to PM me admin details of your site .

koku Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 448648 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello koku , can you let me know what you will tried ?
    Just make the corporate layout as default so it will open the site main page as corporate page ,
    if you wish i can make it as default menu for you , you need to PM me admin details of your site .</blockquote>

Hello Pan I hv tried your options but still not working…. am running on a localhost…. help…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Koku
    its really hard for me to detect and see the things of your site without checking it . Please make your site live and let me know . I will help you . the above method is very simple method to do this step .

koku Friend

Thanks Pankaj… but have not bought a domain name yet… pls can u give me specific steps to make the coperate template default…
    This is wat i tried… Template manager– styles— check coperate template—- make default—- view site…

thanks alot

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi you make the corporate style template as default from template options ,
    as you mentioned above Template manager– styles— check coperate template—- make default .
    Please contact to your developer for custom work help on local host .

gavind Friend

<blockquote>Hi you make the corporate style template as default from template options , </blockquote>

Thanks. This is what my colleague was looking for too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum