Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I uploaded some jpg’s and enabled the slideshow and it is giving me this error in firefox and IE

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/adtester/public_html/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 523

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/adtester/public_html/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 523

How do i fix this? I set permissions on the folder but that didn’t help:confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Dear jagreen78,

Could you please send me your admin account and FTP account so that i could have closer look on the issue?

gregzike Friend

What’s the resolution. I am having the same error. Installed Quickstart for Ja_Edinite. Get the same errors as jagreen78.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/*****/public_html/dev/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 262

gregzike Friend

Here is the fix I found. You need to change the permissions on your IMAGES folder. By default, in my FTP program my permissions (CHMOD) showed it was 755. I changed it to 777 and that fixed it. I then changed it back to 755 and the problem never appeared again.

It was almost as if it never got a chance to finish what it was trying to do and by giving it the 777 it finished and then you can change it back to 755.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gregzike 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum