Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I just installed this component (Joomla 1.0.15) and I seem to have a problem with the wysiwyg editor – the tinymce editor doesn’t show up. However, when I switch back to one of Joomla’s default tepmlates, it shows fine.

I’m having this problem with the page editor of the uhp2 component.

I’ve a feeling I’ve messed up some configuration somewhere, but can’t really figure it out.

Any help is will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Nadin

antesan Friend

It is the same with JCE wysiwyg editor – does anyone know how to fix? My users will not be able to use this template without the wysiwyg editor!!!

gozal Friend

Since i have ja barite, i can’t use my wysiwyg editors in my website. Thaks to anyone who can help us with this problem.

garywilliamson Friend

I am not sure if this helps but check that you have the WYSIWYG editor selected in the Parameters section of the User’s profile in User Manager.

gozal Friend

the editor is chosen, and no matter wich one, it doesn’t work. I tried to unistall fck, so then there’s no more fields to write something like submit or groupjive !
    If someone has an idea, i’d be very happy. If i change the template, everything works fine !

Thanks.

Patrick

bigrk Friend

I believe this would be a Joomla issue. Better check their forum.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi all,
    I’ve also seen this bug on my PC, I’m trying to fix it. I’ll show resolution soon

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi all,
    I’ve fixed that bug. This is resolution:
    1. copy file editor_content.css into /templates/ja_barite/css folder
    2. open file /templates/ja_barite/index.php
    3. Go to line: 84, insert into code

<?php
    if ( $my->id ) { initEditor(); }
    ?>

4. Save it and refresh your page.

or you can download fixed package in attached file

Goodluck
    Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum