Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’m Luis Ruiz, from http://www.Tradingybolsaparatorpes.com, we need deactivate responsive layout on our template because we have problems on smartphones. I tried for many hours but when the template is down of 720px the main menu is hide, and many things are disorderer.

My dream 😉 will be that the responsive works fine just on home page. On the other pages no responsive layout.

Sorry for my english. Thanks so much.

Cheers!

1. unnamed
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We have 2 versions of JA University. If you’re using JA University – T3 framework, you can access the template manager section: Backend > Extensions > Templates > select template style of JA University > General tab > and disable option ‘Responsive’

Regards

titanxx_ Friend

Hi!

Thank you for response, but I have template version 1.0.7 and T3v2. On Extension – Templates – JA University I don’t have the option: Disable option "Responsive".

You have credentials to enter to my administrator Joomla.

Cheers!

titanxx_ Friend

Ok, I’m trying to change the template to T3 and 1.15 version. So I’m working to adjust the modules to new template, but I have a problem:

The Home layout has a width problem on component, this has 50% but I need to use 70% vs 30% sidebar. Now has 50% component and 50% sidebar and I can’t repair with css.

I send you an image. On forum exist an post with this problem but isn’t solution yet.

Cheers!

1. error
    titanxx_ Friend

Hi again!

I just updated my web to the 1.15 version of template and using T3!
    Is better but still have this problem:

The Home layout has a width problem on component, this has 50% but I need to use 70% vs 30% sidebar. Now has 50% component and 50% sidebar and I can’t repair with css.

I send you an image. On forum exist an post with this problem but isn’t solution yet.

Web: http://www.tradingybolsaparatorpes.com/nuevaweb/index.php

Cheers!

1. error-1
    Saguaros Moderator

I see your reply in another topic, is that ok now?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum