Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have recently been taken by Shape 5’s S5 Box feature. When any module is published to the Toolbar, it appears as a hidden module. So it creates a little link in the Toolbar area, and when you click on it the hidden module appears. This seems to be MOSTLY used for the login box, and I would love to see such an innovation in a JoomlArt template. I don’t really care about publishing ANY module there, I just basically want a hidden login box (but with the ability to publish the CB Login module rather than the default Joomla one).

Menalto Friend

I can see if i can come up with a module like that.

schase Friend

<em>@Menalto 42245 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can see if i can come up with a module like that.</blockquote>

That would be magic! If it’s something that we can integrate into existing templates it would be first class, but if will only work in templates from now on that’s fine too. Thanks Menalto!

Menalto Friend

I was thinking about make it “stand alone” so it cold be used for any template.

fdevos Friend

Hi,

Yes indeed it would be nice if we could use CBLogin module (or any other) for this.

schase Friend

Well, I haven’t actually offered Menalto any food yet, so we shall just have to see how it goes. I could offer some Kentucky Fried Chicken or something, but I’m a little worried that it might have grown mouldy by the time it gets to wherever he lives. :p

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  schase 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum