Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Magazine – Category Listing: style-2 > tools option-button is missing!

In front-end I want hide grid/list button: where is backend the hide-option-button?!

thanks!

M.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

max_santiago Friend

<em>@TomC 471460 wrote:</em><blockquote>So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on</blockquote>

Tom thanks, at moment site in on a ‘ghost-subdirectory’ and as soon as possible (when all problems will be solved) I’ll go to publish it!
    Have you any suggests to solve my hiding tools button?!

Thanks!

M.

max_santiago Friend

<em>@TomC 471460 wrote:</em><blockquote>So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on</blockquote>

Tom thanks, at moment site in on a ‘ghost-subdirectory’ and as soon as possible (when all problems will be solved) I’ll go to publish it!
    Have you any suggests to solve my hiding tools button?!

Thanks!

M.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@max_santiago: I could not see option to hide it from backend site but you can hide it with my solution below

Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file (create new if it does not exit) and add new css style below

.magazine-section-tools {
    display: none;
    }

max_santiago Friend

Thanks Ninja Lead, it run well! 🙂

M.

max_santiago Friend

Thanks Ninja Lead, it run well! 🙂

M.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  max_santiago 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum