Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, i need to hide the content from the hompage so i can display only the newslider and a few more modules. If i set in the template settings to hide content, it hides from every page, i need it to only hide from frontpage, besides when hiding from template a white div appear and doesnt collapse to the footer so it looks pretty ugly.

Hope you can help me.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can create a new profile – in that profile set hide main content to yes – then in page assignments assign the new profile to your main menu home page item

aruiz Friend

Hi, thx for the answer. I works, but when i do that the content is hidden, and a white block appear and a lot of space appear before the footer. How can i fix it?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you post a link to the page ? and also clean your jat3 cache

aruiz Friend

Cache cleaned but nothing happen, here is the link: http://intermedio-dev.com/proyectos/melozal/

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to solve as showed in this thread

Ninja Lead Moderator

Or you can use this way to hide main content in homepage

+ Go to Admin -> Menu -> Home -> Page Display Options -> Page Class add ” hide-content”

Open templates/ja_rasite/css/layout.css file

Add new script below

body.hide-content #ja-main #ja-contentwrap {
    display: none;
    }

Remember to clear cache from Admin area

aruiz Friend

Thx it works, but now the footer is sticked to the body but is not a big deal. Thanks you for your help!
    Best Regards!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aruiz 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum