Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to hide the CPanel button in the profiles for Hand-helds and iphones?
    Would not like it to appear on these devices.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please navigate to admin > Template manager > JA Rasite > open Profiles tab > change All options of MENU SETTINGS to “Hide” > Save > Clear template cache.

L John Friend

Hungnd,
    I would like to hide it for iphone but keep it for desktops.

Your option hides it for everything.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid this is not feasible as its a global config to all.

L John Friend

<em>@Hung Nguyen 254520 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please navigate to admin > Template manager > JA Rasite > open Profiles tab > change All options of MENU SETTINGS to “Hide” > Save > Clear template cache.</blockquote>

Hung,
    This does not quite work.

When I turn of all the options, CPANEL is not visible on the “Home” menu; if I navigate to any of the other menu items, it is visible.

I am trying to hide it because I cant fand a way to close it when the site is accessed via a mobile device. (it loads open on mobile devices, It needs to be closed).

Thx.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you cleared the cache?
    If it still persist, try removing it in the layout file, please navigate to Profiles tab > edit the current layout file > remove the line highlighted in red > save > clear the template cache.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum