Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey,

I’ve been trying to tweak the categories filter in the home page a bit, but I’ve hit a road block.

What I’m trying to achieve:
    – I’ve added some sub-categories to the K2 categories, however, I don’t want them to appear in the filter.
    – If there is no option, and they have to be displayed, is there anyway that there could be more of a distinction between categories and sub categories?
    – And finally, when I add an item in the sub-category, it doesn’t show as an item of the main category (I’m talking about the numbers)

I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m talking about. Wildlife is the category; environment and behavioural are the sub categories. I don’t want environmental and behavioural to be displayed in the filter. Also, I’ve added an item to environmental and it displays (1) item, but I want it to add to the count of wildlife as well.

I hope I was clear enough with my question.

PS – I forgot to mention, that I already tried to go into the main category (Wildlife) and then in the sub category view options, I’ve turned everything to “Hide”

Thanks,
    Ankeet

1. query
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ankeet,

This is default K2 Tools module of K2, if you want to hide the sub-category, you can use CSS to hide. But for the item count, you need to customize to achieve as you desired.

smashingpixels Friend

Thank you for the prompt reply! appreciate it 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smashingpixels 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum