Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

i am trying to use the highslide funtion to make a image gallery, but as soon as i enter the module manager for it.. i lose my control panel. I read on some old post that there could problems with a module table or something.. but i have no idea what they talking about to be sincere.

It not only happens with the highslide.. other modules are given me problems.. mostly the image related.. Some help with these problem as well.. PLEASE.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi seob19

in the case, please try to go to database, find job_modules and repair again

seob19 Friend

For some who knows reason. every time i try to add anything external to the beryl template, it stop working properly. I had started to work from cero many times already cause these things keep happening. I showed it to a higher up and he said he never saw anything like what happens to me. So i am extremly lucky guy 😉

I am still trying to find a way with it. i am gonna finishe the web page before try to enter any new stuff.

seob19 Friend

it really was that everytime i installed highslide.. the thing gave me the headache on the web page.. even if i put to fix the mod.. or the whole page.. it stop working as soon as i installed it

Saguaros Moderator

Did you resolve your issues?can you pls give me the link to your site, if the problems are fixed, because i would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

seob19 Friend

hi

The prolem with that was never solved. Every time i installed the highslide, or anythig.. Almost evrything, gave me problems.
    The way i manage to solve it was installing the plugin Boxbot. That worked ok. Didt gave me problems. Is not as funtional as other ones, but worked withiut crashing the web page.

If still want to give it a look, the link to the web is the next:
    http://www.rrubi-dga.com/vitroColor

Saguaros Moderator

Dear seob19!

I saw the site. if you had problems while intalling or using the hightlight plugin. you try to use other plugin named is the popup plugin which supported many modal boxese such as lightbox, fanncy box… http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-popup-plugin/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum