Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve installed this template with J1.5.8 (i’m migrating from J1.0.15) and I have a problem with this module and plugin.

You can see in this pic that while I dont select any type everything seems to be ok…

But as soon as I select any type the page show me an error message in the footer (2 in the picture) and dont let me to save… I must turn the type panel to the original position to continue…

Somebody can help me?

Thanks a lot!!!

Anonymous Moderator

Dear MarDigital,

Could you please send me your live url and ftp account via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.
    You could send your information too via the Premium Email support for supporting detail.

Anonymous Moderator

Dear MarDigital,

I have tried to login to your administrator but cound not find this issue.
    did you fixed?

MarDigital Friend

<em>@JA Developer 92606 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear MarDigital,

I have tried to login to your administrator but cound not find this issue.
    did you fixed?</blockquote>

You dont find the plugin and the module or de admin panel?

The plugin and module are there:

and there:

About the admin panel in http://www.mardigital.net/15/administrator

I hope you can take a look!

Many thanks!

MarDigital Friend

JA Developer, I have configurated the hihgslide and now it looks ok. But I cant do that I want, if it is posible…

I have 30 pics on a directori (images/stories/portada) and now i have selected 6 of this 30 images (you can see in http://www.mardigital.net/15) I want to have 6 diferents random pics from this 30.

Is it posible?

Thanks a lot!

I’ve opened a new post with this question…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MarDigital 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum