Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just installed the quickstart and it seems that the thumbnails for JA HighSlide are not showing. When I click on one, the full size photo is displayed but the thumbnails do not. Heres a screen:

Any suggestions?

Anonymous Moderator

Dear vpitetti,

I think the images/resized folder and its subfolders didn’t have permission create files.
    Please check this issue again.

targetitonline Friend

I had the same problem. The “resized” folder was not there so guess it was not created during installation. I just created it inside “images” and manually and fixed permission to 755. Then I edited the plugin’s thumbnail path to “images” and it’s working fine now. I hope it helps.

jaxartists Friend

<em>@targetitonline 92890 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had the same problem. The “resized” folder was not there so guess it was not created during installation. I just created it inside “images” and manually and fixed permission to 755. Then I edited the plugin’s thumbnail path to “images” and it’s working fine now. I hope it helps.</blockquote>
    Thumbnail don’t show after you replace the demo image. Can a developer address this issue!
    You don’t expect us to use your demo image or do you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jaxartists 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum