Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hikashop login layout not fits in template small screen.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u set the template to default Joomla and check the login form with it and see is it working with default Joomla templates ?

sky Friend

I contacted hikashop about this issue, and they said they have no such issue in demo site here:
    http://demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/categories-listing/display-in-div-div/product/4-brow-shoes

do login to checkout to see the login section during checkout

so it’s template issue.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    http://demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/categories-listing/display-in-div-div/product/4-brow-shoes
    This site is not using any default Joomla template .
    Please check the extension with default Joomla template , like protostar , Beez3 . Becuase if extension is not working with default Joomla template there can be issue from extension style codes .

You can switch the template and check or let me know i will check and let u know about this .

sky Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Kindly post the URL of page where i can check the default Joomla template . Also a temp , super user admin details with menu path via Private reply , so that i can check this on your site and help you if its working with default templates . Kindly share both URL , URL of page with JA template and URL of page using default Joomla template .

sky Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i worked on your site , and compared both template view , when u use protostar template the hike shop style is override by the default template and in case the of Megastore is use the default css style .
    I created the code again for you , kindly add below code in custom.css file to make it good view in the mobile

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .hikashop_checkout_login_left_part { width: 100%!important; float: none!important; display: block; margin-left: 0; }}
    @media (max-width: 767px){.hikashop_checkout_login_right_part {  width: 100%!important;  float: none!important;  display: block; margin-left: 0; }}
    @media (max-width: 767px) { #hikashop_checkout_login_right_part input {width:260px!important} }
    @media (max-width: 480px) {.form-horizontal .control-label {width: auto!important;max-width: 300px;}
    .com_hikashop .form-horizontal .control-group .controls {  margin-left: 0px; } }
    sky Friend
    sky Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i have this view when i am adding the code on your site : http://prntscr.com/cbkao2

Could u add the complete code and then check this page .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum