Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

….what is the new template, should be out soon(ish) 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Should be in the next couple of days!

ErikThorsen Friend

Should also give us developers a sneak peak. As promised since late june???

So where and how can I see this sneak peak preview? I wonder…

Menalto Friend

Well, we maybe need to use magic? Or something like that

bigrk Friend

No magic and no new template yet. :((

ErikThorsen Friend

I rushed home today to see the new beauty but still nothing?? Disappointed somewhat right now.. Well, new day tomorrow. Hoping for then…

MuffinDCC Friend

Template? …. 🙂

patriciastrauss Friend

Hi

my popcorn is eaten 😀

best regards
    patricia

TomC Moderator

Is it really too much to expect that promised semi-monthly templates be delivered on time ??

:confused:

minsho422 Friend

yeah i’m waiting too…we paid (i know it’s not that much) but still we paid, we should get the products delivered on time…

swemmel Friend

minsho422;28810yeah i’m waiting too…we paid (i know it’s not that much) but still we paid, we should get the products delivered on time…

Nobody said that the templates are released on the 1st and the 15th of the month. And till now you have 2 templates a month, haven’t you??? Think about the fact that the team also developed a free template for the Joomla 1.5 template contest. So I think the first october template will be a little later than the 1st of october.
    Personally I like more to have a template 2 days later and it is well-tested and bug-free, then that I have the template now and it is buggy.
    So have a little patience guys.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

perdu Friend

They’re obviously very busy answering all the support questions…. :p

lehoai Friend

Sorry man,
    I sure the new template will release a.s.a.p. The Design team maybe too tired and we have to sympathize with them.

Hung Dinh Friend

The countdown is on, and we know that it’s almost done and it means that the final testing and fine tuning are in progress to make sure that the template is totally bug free 🙂
    Be patient buddies, you will alway have super template in the end.

swemmel Friend

Hung Dinh;28889The countdown is on, and we know that it’s almost done and it means that the final testing and fine tuning are in progress to make sure that the template is totally bug free 🙂
    Be patient buddies, you will alway have super template in the end.

Maybe a screenshot?? :laugh:

Peter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum