Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Hello,

On the homepage there is a home backgrond image. Can i get this image also on all the other pages?
    How can i do that?
    Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@tresoar 475691 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

On the homepage there is a home backgrond image. Can i get this image also on all the other pages?
    How can i do that?
    Thanks.</blockquote>

Hi
    the image that is on the home-feature in the homepage of the site .
    The template JA Muzic is using different module position and different style for the homepage that have different module /block
    as compare to the other article pages .
    if you would like to add the same image on other pages u can use the same theme there or if you would like to add same of different background image on some page provide a suitable screenshot so i can suggest you some changes according to that page .

tresoar Friend

Sorry for my late reaction.
    I would like to have it like this:

It now looks likes this http://swalk.nl/index.php/fr/oer-swalk. I want to use the same image on every page.
    I use on this page http://swalk.nl/index.php/fr/oer-swalk the same template style as the homepage. I think the background image is not a module that I can make in the cms.

tresoar Friend

It now looks likes this http://swalk.nl/index.php/fr/oer-swalk. I want to use the same image on every page.
    I use on this page http://swalk.nl/index.php/fr/oer-swalk the same template style as the homepage. I think the background image is not a module that I can make in the cms.

tresoar Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    currently you are using background color for the body use background image style instead of color .

example

body {
    background-image: url("/images/Tresoar.png");

}

change image path with your image .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    currently you are using background color for the body use background image style instead of color .

example

body {

}

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

example

body {

}

tresoar Friend

If I do that I get a weird background color and no background image on alle pages.

tresoar Friend

If I do that I get a weird background color and no background image on alle pages.

tresoar Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    above screenshot is not based on body . that is home-feature block . I also was you have not applied background image on your site .
    If you would like to add image in content body , you can use the above suggestion .
    <blockquote>the image that is on the home-feature in the homepage of the site .
    The template JA Muzic is using different module position and different style for the homepage that have different module /block
    if you would like to add the same image on other pages u can use the same theme there or if you would like to add same of different background image on some page provide a suitable screenshot so i can suggest you some changes according to that page .</blockquote>
    These are the all possibilities , if its not looks good u can avoid it . Choice is yours 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    above screenshot is not based on body . that is home-feature block . I also was you have not applied background image on your site .
    If you would like to add image in content body , you can use the above suggestion .
    if you would like to add the same image on other pages u can use the same theme there or if you would like to add same of different background image on some page provide a suitable screenshot so i can suggest you some changes according to that page .</blockquote>
    These are the all possibilities , if its not looks good u can avoid it . Choice is yours 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir

tresoar Friend

I don’t understand what you mean.
    I tried this code in my custom.css body {
    color: #414141
    font-size: 14px;
    line-height: 25px;
    background: url(“/images/home-bg.jpg”)
    }
    That doens’t work. I don’t see an image. If I leave the backgroundcolor out, then my blue background color turns to grey.

Firebug shows me this code:

.home-feature {
    background: #000 url(“../../../images/home-bg.jpg”) no-repeat scroll center bottom / cover ;
    padding: 36px 0;
    }

It think i have to do something with this code to show this image that I see on the homepage http://swalk.nl/templates/ja_muzic/images/home-bg.jpg on every page.

It’s not about not ‘looking good’, i see no image at all on the other pages then the homepage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tresoar 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum