Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The module seems fine to me.
    Its looks same as in demo site, Can u check demo site and let me know the issue difference?

Regards

frdt Friend

Hi don’t think the module seems to be fine, some articles are in the right place (see attachment 1) and the last published articles are juste outside and after the slide as in the second attachment
    Only last published items are outside
    I try with different browser and same issue.

1. ja_header_01
    2. leading-1
    frdt Friend

To complete the issue, the same config of module exist at the second item of mainmenu and content is on the right place (into the slide) but some text area are not in the container of the slide
    attachment to see

1. ja_blocheader_02
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly make sure the intro must you added in the Joomla articles > images and links option to show them correctly in the module.
    Add the intro images and check.

Regards

frdt Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    frdt Friend

Hi again 🙂
    I think solved the issue.. I had both intro and full article images. With the both articles, display is in error. With only intro image seems to be right, and display is ok.
    Is it normal with this module ? Why is there no distinction between intro and full image ?

fr

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add a readmore button in introtext of article if you added image in editor.
    So it will not show in introtext.
    Regards

frdt Friend

Thx for your support
    fr

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  frdt 7 years ago.

The topic ‘Home featured news in news-home position outside the slide’ is closed to new replies.