Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I built a website using Joomla! 3.4.1 and running T3 framework. I use Ja Onepage template and its modern style.

When I click on a menu item the website scrolls to the selected item and the menu item goes blue but when I scroll up to the top of the website this behavior does not apply to the “HOME” menu item like in your demo. Is it possible to correct this difference?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is not ready for Joomla 3.4.1

I fixed the issue directly on your site .
    For the home menu you need to apply css link style =home
    Here >>> http://prntscr.com/6l1z6f

Now home link is working fine like other menu items .
    You can check it.

reverbatim Friend

Hello and thank you for your reply,

I checked (without forgeting to delete my browser cache) and I do not see this issue as fixed. Which browser do you use?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I Just re checked your site in Google Chrome , Firefox and Safari
    the problem is fixed . Home button will scroll up the page .
    You can Clear your browser cache and check it .

reverbatim Friend

Now I think I do understand. In fact it is not the problem I had. The problem I had is that when scrolling up the website at its top the “HOME” menu item does not get blue (I mean the font colour). When you scroll to any item menu link related website section it becomes blue but not for the “HOME” one. Do you get it?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello i got this issue
    but as i can see your are running on latest Joomla
    Template is not ready for Joomla 3.4.1
    + did you make any customization in the template css/js files if yes please restore the custom changes and then compile Less to css from template options . Make sure compile Less to css will override the custom changes in the css files .
    I checked this issue with fresh package and its working fine i am not able to replicate the issue .

reverbatim Friend

I did not thought that some Joomla! core update could affect template rules.

The problem is that I made some changes to the template CSS that I needed to do to respect my customer’s specifications. Never mind.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I did not thought that some Joomla! core update could affect template rules.</blockquote>
    this is not for this issue its just an information .
    <blockquote>The problem is that I made some changes to the template CSS that I needed to do to respect my customer’s specifications. Never mind.</blockquote>
    Hi
    as u know the issue is only on your website and if the customization are wrong it will comes .
    I am not aware what u have customized in template .
    You can try it on test site . or let me know after which change on your site this issue comes .
    so i can replicate this issue on my end .

reverbatim Friend

It seems the problem is back.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@reverbatim 469163 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello and thank you for your reply,

It seems the problem is back.

Regards</blockquote>
    <blockquote>The problem is that I made some changes to the template CSS</blockquote>
    Hi for the blue color on home menu .
    did you removed the custom css changes that u have done .
    It needs to compile Less to Css
    update template and t3 plugin to latest version
    and compile Less to Css
    Note : that will override the css changes in core file .
    Take a backup of custom changes and site before doing above update and compile Less to Css.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum