Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I added a few featured articles. Whenever I enable main content, the left and right columns of the Home menu are scattered to various irregular zones at the bottom of the page. Even if all the articles are disabled, problem is not resolved. Only when I disable main content in the template or the featured articles do I see an organized home page.

I have tried all I could, even submitted a high priority ticket. I hope someone can help me since Joolart support is paid but not working.

1. methys3
    2. methys1
    3. methys2
    pastorbill Friend

I am not an expert – I am only a user. I use 1.6 version. I have never seen your problem but please try to edit your template profile to AUTO width and see if that helps ( extensions > template manager > JA_Methys > profiles ). Alternately you might try to go to the “LAYOUTS” tab on the template manager and edit the default layout. There are settings in there that control the width of the columns. Perhaps the column width is not large enough to allow the information to be side by side.

Hope it helps.

efficiency Friend

Thanks, PastorBill. I tried that, even the narrow option; it didn’t work. The failure of Joomlart support to respond is not only frustrating but extremely annoying. That is a breach of contract.

efficiency Friend

Smart me. I solved the problem – by starting all over again! Thanks, Joomlart for the excellent support. With a support like this, no one can ever go right.

pastorbill Friend

Yeah, I’ve restarted a few times. Not sure why you didn’t get a response though. Next time you might submit a trouble ticket and see if their real support team might help instead of forum moderators.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pastorbill 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum