Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using a megamenu with several items, the first one is the home one, with a link to the frontpage component. Then i have configured the slideshow module that is visible at every page.

The problem i have is that i don’t see the home item on the menu. When i click on the logo or i access to the site, i see the frontpage content, but no the home item menu and i don’t see the slideshow neither.

can you help me please?
    thanks
    Albert

aman204 Friend

Please ensure if you have selected home menu item as default::
    http://docs.joomla.org/Screen.menus.15

and not renamed it

amoreno Friend

Of course i did!

In fact it is quite curious, because i see the item home (or i even renamed) on the Menu Item Manager of the mainmenu,
    But i don’t see it on the website !!!, so probably it will be the problem of the slideshow.

But why dissapear it from the menu ???

Albert

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

aman204 Friend

Check it now. I have made second menu item to be default and it is appearing fine 🙂

Mainly, You can take on second menu item to be default as it seems that first menu item isnt rendering complete css attribute in your case due to which it isnt displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum