Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

well no, but this isn’t fixed yet, I meant do you know why it still isn’t showing up as 6?

pavit Moderator

<em>@mcl2014 482641 wrote:</em><blockquote>well no, but this isn’t fixed yet, I meant do you know why it still isn’t showing up as 6?</blockquote>

Please provide me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend and i will try to take a look at your configuration

pavit Moderator

<em>@mcl2014 482641 wrote:</em><blockquote>well no, but this isn’t fixed yet, I meant do you know why it still isn’t showing up as 6?</blockquote>

Please provide me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend and i will try to take a look at your configuration

pavit Moderator

mcl2014 Friend

<em>@pavit 482643 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please provide me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend and i will try to take a look at your configuration</blockquote>

sorry but it is on a local host.

I fixed that issue but I can’t seem to figure out how to edit the pictures in the slideshow for the home page of 6 now?

I can find where the pictures are being sourced from but not the module to edit it in.

Please advise.

mcl2014 Friend

<em>@pavit 482643 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please provide me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend and i will try to take a look at your configuration</blockquote>

I fixed that issue but I can’t seem to figure out how to edit the pictures in the slideshow for the home page of 6 now?

I can find where the pictures are being sourced from but not the module to edit it in.

Please advise.

mcl2014 Friend

Please advise.

pavit Moderator

<em>@mcl2014 482657 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry but it is on a local host.

Please advise.</blockquote>

You can find instructions HERE

Homepage style 6

It is a Carousel Layout menu item type and is taking content images from articles of Projects category

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mcl2014 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum