Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I want the photos on the homepage to be grouped by K2 category instead of year (modified date) as a default setting. Then I want to have another view with a grouping per ‘author’ (or one of the other extended fields I choose).

How/where can I change this setting? Looked at the userguide and browsed the topics year, but couldn’t find anything…

thanks!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid you will not be able to do it. I have checked your request I appreciate the hard work for it, but with more and more customization you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

saswiss Friend

thanks Ninja,
    in the meantime I have found another thread with exactly this issue, with code actually and it seems to work…so far. It was a small change in the code, so no major customization was necessary – but perhaps you could consider this an option as an item on a ‘wishlist’.

smiguru Friend

Saswiss, when did you hind the code?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@saswiss: Can you share the solution on this problem?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum