Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

CONGRATS Mona !!!

I knew it could be done, and I knew Grand Master Menalto would likely be the one to save the day.

😎

TomC Moderator

<em>@Menalto 46982 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is how it is at mine:
    </blockquote>

You actually just gave me an idea for modifying my template, Menalto.

It looks like you modified things so that your slideshow module is positioned between the main navigation and the pathway/breadcrumbs – am I correct? I assume this is simply a matter of moving the relative position code in the index.php file for the slideshow to between the MainNav and the pathway – correct?

🙂

Menalto Friend

Ops, this was unexpected, i shouldnt show up this template at all. This was for my secret services services…..
    Pathway moved up and the slideshow is added above,thats correct.

TomC Moderator

<em>@Menalto 46990 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ops, this was unexpected, i shouldnt show up this template at all. This was for my secret services services…..
    Pathway moved up and the slideshow is added above,thats correct.</blockquote>

Heh, well, I think you just helped me to solve a design issue I was struggling with.

😉

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum