Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi

I would remove the horizontal navigation and only the rectangle at the top right remains for each devices.
    is this possible?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    can you explain it with screenshot so it will be more clear what exactly you want to hide for all devices and want to show .

maisfeld Friend

as I said, I would like for each divices this navigation…

befor –

ten –

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello If you want to collapse menu for all screen size you need to make chnages in

There only one break point for mobile collapse display which define by @navbarCollapseWidth (bootstrap 2)
    file “/less/variables.less” in template “ja_mero”.
    Find

// Navbar
    // ------------------------- @navbarCollapseWidth: 767px;

change it with

// Navbar
    // ------------------------- @navbarCollapseWidth: 1600px;

+ add the code in custom.css

.ja-header, .ja-mainnav {
    background: #111!important
    height:42px!important;
    }

.logo-image {margin-top: 20px;}

then Compile Less to CSS
    take a backup of all custom changes made in css , Less to css will override the css changes

offcanvas button will in left as its by default open in the left side not on the right side .
    Hope it help.

maisfeld Friend

Hi pankajsharma

unfortunately it is not working. Still looks the same.
    For compiling less to css I have a plugin used (plg_system_less-0.8.0-stable) . is this the right way?

maisfeld Friend

Hi pankajsharma

For compiling less to css I have a plugin used (plg_system_less-0.8.0-stable) . is this the right way?

maisfeld Friend

Hi pankajsharma

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I will not suggest any third party extension for compile , as template already have an option .
    while to check its look you can turn on the Development mode from template options and check how it look in front end .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I will not suggest any third party extension for compile , as template already have an option .
    while to check its look you can turn on the Development mode from template options and check how it look in front end .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

maisfeld Friend

Thanks, it works now and I see the compile button…

maisfeld Friend

maisfeld Friend

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maisfeld 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum