Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

when i try to use magic them to change background to white and try to put code on custom.css but still it same on black. how can i change?

Thank you

1. video-backgruond
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly give me URL of the Video page, i will give you correct code for this.
    Regards

tanjibo Friend

Hi,

you can access Video Page from here : http://logisticshubth.com/index.php/en/menu-more/menu-vdo.html

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file and change the color code as per needs.

`.itemid-247 .t3-wrapper { background:#fff!important; }

Hope it helps.
    tanjibo Friend

Hi,

i try to put code on custom.css but still it same.

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have this code in custom.css file

p.ark_noblock ,img.modal{display:block !important}//---------------------------------------------------------- // Event Background //---------------------------------------------------------- .magazine-bg{.t3-wrapper{background:url("/templates/ja_teline_v/images/ev-bg.jpg") no-repeat fixed center top #0077bb;background-size:100%}.container{background:#fff}}//----------------------------------------------------------- // Fix Header-1 //----------------------------------------------------------- .header-right .trending .bannergroup .banneritem{margin:0px !important}//-----------------------------------------------------------

Kindly remove the errors and place the correct code. there are a lot of syntax errors like …………….//

Add the code in first line and you will see it is working

.itemid-247 .t3-wrapper { background:#fff!important; }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum