Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have been looking every where to change the ballon add in header where it says “your ad here” and then joomlart image is howing in ballon.

is it possible to change this?

warm regards Kimberley

Sherlock Friend

Dear kimberley,

Just open the file of languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_events.ini,Look for this
    YOU ARE HERE=You are here:

here you can change the text You are here as you wanted.

nello Friend

I think she meant for the YOUR AD HERE part at the top.

The only way (that I found) to change that is by changing the Background image. You can edit it there and re-upload it.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi,
    Nello is right. It is just an image: /templates/ja_events/images/bg.jpg
    Maybe you can edit the source file if you like the background or use a new one.

Cheers
    Nick

vkrol Friend

Why don’t you provide the background image without the Joomart image and “your ad here”? Or make it at least configurable? We pay for the template hence the joomart image as well as the “your ad here” should be removed. I’d like to keep the background image and would like to get same one without the joomart image and the “your ad here”.

chendfy Friend

If you have source PSD file, it will be easy:laugh:

pritam Friend

Hello vkrol,

I have seen the demo site of JA Events.To change “your ad here”,its only a image then only way is to change the image. Its in the /templates/ja_events/images/bg.jpg .You can edit that.

But can you please tell what exactly changes you want to make with template.
    And can you provide your site url.But first go into the template manager and set css optimization to “No” so we can see the correct files to modify and not the compressed version.

vkrol Friend

I don’t want to modify anything in the template.

I don’t understand why you sell template with the Joomlart image on the main background. Why people buy it and still have to modify the image if they like it and would like to keep it? I don’t have photoshop skills and very disappointed that the Joomlart image as well as “Your ad here” can’t be simply removed from it. :((

None of your other templates come with background images which must be modified, but why Ja Events does?

talklfc Friend

A .psd file of the background is in the downloads area under events template. Just make that layer invisible, save for web and reupload.

I agree though, the templates on general release should be unbranded. It’s fine to put JA on a demo site obviously.

Interesting point.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  talklfc 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum