Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i would like to change the background colour of the header but to keep the another colours.

Somebody can help me?

Many thanks.

Marco

TomC Moderator

I haven’t yet explored this template, but have you looked through the CSS files yet? Generally, the parameters for modifying elements such as this would be found within the respective CSS rule/class for the particular element/area you want to customize.

Using Firebug, it seems the CSS rule for this element would be . . .

#ja-header .wrap-inner1 {
    background: url("../templates/ja_travel/images/header.png") repeat-x scroll left bottom transparent;

}
    It appears that the header color is actually an image (i.e. “header.png) – though you could very easily modify the rule to utilize a solid color for the background rather than an image. As always, the creative power is in your hands. 🙂

Like most other JA templates, I assume that this rule can be found within the template.css file.

Give it a shot and let us know if you are able to modify this element.

TOM

marco17 Friend

Hi Tom,

many thanks for your replay.

I am going to try soon.

When i have tried i post the result.

Thanks again.

Marco

marco17 Friend

Hi,

many thanks. I did it.

I changed the image header.png in this folder Templatesja_travelcorethemesblueimages (for the blue option).

Marco

TomC Moderator

Glad it worked out for you !!!

😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum