Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Forum.

How can i change the size of the article image that appears when I clicked on the K2 article?

I tried quite a bit, but apparently I’m blind 🙂

1. image
    Luna Garden Moderator

Sure, you can change by go to Back end >> Extension >> Template Manager >> Click on JA Lens >> In Advance Option, high up parameter Average Item Base Width, the pop up and thumbnail will go bigger but still fit your site width.

kubii Friend

The size of the thumbnail should be a bit larger, and the pop upds are a bit too large?

If I understand you, the sizes of popup and thumbnail corelate right?
    So I can’t make the thumbnails bigger, and the popups smaller?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    If you want to change the pop up preview, please follow in this forum:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/change-width/#post-466722

With the solution:
    <em>@Ninja Lead 337781 wrote:</em><blockquote>This popup has fixed on the js file, width a column time(multiply) with 3

$('<div id="popup-content" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; visibility: hidden;"></div>')
    .append($('<div id="popup-head"></div>').append($('<a href="javascript:;" class="close"></a>').on('click', onHide)))
    .append($('<div id="popup-inner"></div>').append($('<iframe id="popup-iframe" src="' + url + '" height="1" width="' + (jcontainer.data ('basewidth')? jcontainer.data ('basewidth') : $('#base-blank-item').width()) * 3 + '" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" />').bind('load', ifmOnload)))
    .appendTo(jitem);

or you can go to Admin add width a column (240)</blockquote>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum