Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to use the template for Joomla1.5, everything working fine, but just one things I can’t figure out. I want to change the menu type, but I can’t find where to change. In the old userguide for 1.0, it said there’s a section in jallyra/index.php where I can change the menu type, but in 1.5 template, I can’t find the setting there.

<<manual for 1.0>>
    To choose your menu type, go to the 32 nd line in the “ja_olyra/
    index.php” and change $ja_menutype to what
    you need.
    1 is Split Menu, 2 is Suckerfish, 3 is Transmenu
    31 # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    32 $ja_menutype = 1; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu;

But I can’t find these setting in 1.5 template.
    Please give me advise. Thank you!

Menalto Friend

For 1.5: Go to the admin panel>extension manager>Template manager> choose template and press edit at top right, then you have hte options to change them.

Makoto Hayashi Friend

Hello Menalto, Thank you for the quick answer. I tried and it worked. Sorry for asking such a easy the thing. Thanks a lot!

orhaniman Friend

well, i performed what you have told and i succesfully changed the menu style to transmenu.
    its done over visual process but where do i have to change from the php code side at index.php or what other files needs adjustment???

i want this info for a background issue.

kindly regards,

Sherlock Friend

Hi orhaniman.
    You can edit background at template.css(templates/ja_olyra/css/)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum