Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to disable the top menu. When I unpublish the module “Top Menu (Atomic Template), the black bar is still there. How can I remove the black bar and remove the space it is occupying?

I have searched related threads, but none of them seem to answer this question.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Missyw
    Did you disable social, search position modules?
    The top toolbar block contain top menu, social, search position. So you must disable all to hide this block.

Regards,

missyw Friend

<em>@HeR0 335551 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Missyw
    Did you disable social, search position modules?
    The top toolbar block contain top menu, social, search position. So you must disable all to hide this block.

Regards,</blockquote>Mmm, thanks HeR0, but I probably don’t want to disable those modules. But this raises more questions. Firstly, I have to ask how come the user can’t see the social buttons or the search prompt and search button? None of these is visible unless you mouse over them. The search module says “Show Title”, but the Title is not there.

Secondly, how did you know that the social and search modules are in the top toolbar? Did you look at templates/ja_zite/blocks/topbar.php?

Thirdly, there are 2 search modules, one in position “search” and one in position “position-0”. They are both published for all pages. Which one is doing what? (Sorry to trouble you with all these questions, but it is confusing :confused: )

HeR0 Friend

HI missyw
    <blockquote>Secondly, how did you know that the social and search modules are in the top toolbar? Did you look at templates/ja_zite/blocks/topbar.php?</blockquote> Please use http://yourdomain/?tp=1 to get positions of modules displaying on toolbar

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum