Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I am looking to remove the thumbnail from the article in the main section and have the original full size image instead. I want to do this for all article.
    I found a couple threads about that topic but none that brings the right answer.

I don’t want to use the default com_content from Joomla as I want to preserve the format.
    There was a suggestion about removing the following line in default.php but I can’t find these”

hash out the two lines below ‘//intro image size’

// $this->imageWidth = 150;
    //$this->imageHeight = 113;

Can someone help me?

Here’s my website: http://www.expeditionportal.com

thank you!

Don Lee Friend

Hi,
    Try to check if you are using JA Thumbnail plugin to disable it 🙂

syncrocrick Friend

well, that sort of work. But not really.

Yes I don`t have a thumbnail but the format is now all wrong. The full size image is over the title of the article.

What else do I need to do?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@syncrocrick 199112 wrote:</em><blockquote>well, that sort of work. But not really.

Yes I don`t have a thumbnail but the format is now all wrong. The full size image is over the title of the article.

What else do I need to do?</blockquote>

I can not see the issue!

syncrocrick Friend

I turned it back on, I could not leave the front page like this.

syncrocrick Friend

all right, I am starting to understand what`s going on. The default position for the images is on the left, next to the title. So even when I turn off the ja_thumbnails (either by disabling the module or using the command in the article), the full size image still defaults to the left of the title and the description/text.

Can someone tell me how to control the position of the image in the front page? I need a full size picture either above or below the text.

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

now you open the file: ja_rasite/templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css

and find the following code:

you remove this:

.haveimage {
    padding-left: 76px !important;
    }

.article-image {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0px;
    top: 3px;
    }

replace:

.article-image {
    position:relative;
    padding:5px 0;
    }

and find:

.article-main {}

replace:

.article-main { position:relative; clear:both}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum