Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi I am just curios as to how BEST do I get my articles noticed and indexed by the major search engines, I am just learning all the SEO thing. I just submitted my sitemap to google with xmap, not sure how to do it with yahoo and others.
    Ok in the article editor of joomla, there are some fields that I may not be filling, so I need help understanding how I can optimize those fields for better crawling of the search ‘maniacs’, things like alias, the metadata information like author, robots, keywords, description, do they all help and how.
    Any other tips would be appreciated
    Thanks

SP Media Friend

Just make sure you apply relevant key words, meta tags, titles, and descriptions to your articles. Make sure you have detailed and good image names, titles and alt tags.

Just generally follow good SEO techniques. You’d find that if you’re on google, it would have already indexed your whole site.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum