Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i want to have in my joomla template only the black color. Is there a way to do that just changing anything in the index.php?? or other file?

Thanks,

cjmicro Friend

In the template administration there is an option to allow users to change color. You can disable that so nobody can change it. (I will admit I have not used your template, but that seems to be how it works on the other joomlart templates I have tested).

That is assuming joomla 1.5… if not, you usually have to set this in one of the template files (vars). If you can’t figure it out let me know and I’ll see if I can be more specific.
    Cheryl

tracta Friend

Hello and Thaks,

i can do that but the problem is that the default color is blue… if you turn that off the template always choose the blue option… but i want to force always the black.

cjmicro Friend

that should be in the same area, but tell me are you joomla 1.0 or 1.5?

tracta Friend

1.5.8… and corona 1.4

cjmicro Friend

<em>@tracta 92970 wrote:</em><blockquote>1.5.8… and corona 1.4</blockquote>

Ok so you go to template manager, and click your template to edit. Then comes up the template config area. You choose color variation black. Then you choose display template tool, no display and save.

Your site should now be the black color with no user option to change it.

Cheryl

tracta Friend

thanks a lot you were right.

🙂

cjmicro Friend

Glad it worked and thanks for letting me know. Everyone has been so helpful to me at times, getting to know Joomla and the templates, i’m glad I could help someone else too! 🙂

Cheryl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum