Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I want to disable slideshow module for mobile responsive in Ja_Sugite template. How can I do?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    JA slideshow module is already disabled for the mobile view .
    Can you re check it . or share your working site url here , so that i can take a look on it

lableo Friend

Yes, I installed quickstart template and it was already only enabled for mobile. I ask again how can I disable it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@lableo 448086 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I installed quickstart template and it was already only enabled for mobile. I ask again how can I disable it?</blockquote>

Hello by default its disabled for mobile view .
    Without screenshot and site url i am not sure what exactly you are saying .

JA Slideshow is disabled from mobile view due to a good design and open the webpage fast , If you want to show slideshow on mobile view add this css code into custom.css file .
    Path : template/yourJA template/css/custom.css
    if there is no custom.css file there please create a new file in /css with name custom.css

and add this code
    .hidden-xs {
    display: block !important;
    }

Let me know if it helps

lableo Friend

Hello,I added the custom.css file with code suggested, but the slideshow still continues to be shown on mobile devices as you can see from my site, not completed: http://periziecalligrafichecandeo.it/index.php

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    the above code is used to show slideshow in the mobile devices .
    Because less lack of information from your side its hard for us to assume the issue .
    1. Slideshow is disabled by default for mobile devices , so if you want to show it in mobile devices , then add the code the i given in above post .
    you can see that its disabled for mobile devices see our demo >>> http://ja-sugite.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/colors/blue-color

2. So you need to removed above code that i given to you
    + revert the css changes that you made to disable it again for mobile devices .

If you do not remember or you have not cutomize template
    then First take a back up of your site
    then compile less to css from template options ( MAKE SURE IT WILLOVERRIDE YOUR CUSTOM CHANGES IN CSS)

or you can try to add this code in your custom.css file

@media (max-width:767px){.ja-slideshow{display:none !important}}

lableo Friend

Hello
    I removed the the above code and I entered the code in custom.css file “media (max-width: 767px) {.. ja-slideshow {display: none! Important}}” but in the slideshow mobile device continues to be seen

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    PM me admin details of your site . I will check it and fix it directly on your site .
    Currently i can see the above css code is not coming on your site.
    also do one more thing , go to root/t3-assets
    and clear all files of this directory ,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I fixed it directly on your site .
    i found a syntax mistake in custom.css .
    I replaced the code with this code

@media (max-width:767px){.ja-slideshow{display:none !important}}

Please check your site now 🙂

lableo Friend

Hello Pankajsharma,
    now template work fine.
    Thanks you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lableo 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum