Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I need to know how to edit our services title, and, how can I disable all the block…

Thanks

TomC Moderator

You can change the title by overriding the language string . . . .

brenot Friend

No, you dont understand, i need to know how REALLY manage this, changing text, or takinf all off..

TomC Moderator

<em>@brenot 450475 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, you dont understand, i need to know how REALLY manage this, changing text, or takinf all off..</blockquote>

I showed you how to manage the title . . . . the content would be within your Article Manager

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@brenot 450450 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need to know how to edit our services title, and, how can I disable all the block…

Thanks</blockquote>

You can find it from templates/ja_nuevo/tpls/blocks/spotlight-1.php file and change text in language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini file with

TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE ="Our Services"

matteo sitta Friend

Hello Ninja,

I need to translate the TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE

i have create new folder and file: language/it-IT/it-IT.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini
    with my translations but nothing happens

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@matteo448 451101 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Ninja,

I need to translate the TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE

i have create new folder and file: language/it-IT/it-IT.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini
    with my translations but nothing happens</blockquote>

I could not see that file on your site: your_domain/language/it-IT/it-IT.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini and it only loads your_domain/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum