Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author

<em>@lovedigit 479352 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmm, can you help me setup easysocial notification module ? It doesn’t look good, search box is being pushed down. See screenshot.

</blockquote>

Send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend i will have a look at the css and try to correct it

lovedigit Friend

I have updated the op with the details, please have a look

lovedigit Friend

lovedigit Friend

pavit Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 479355 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have updated the op with the details, please have a look</blockquote>

Yes but it doesn’t works please double check it

pavit Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 479355 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have updated the op with the details, please have a look</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

lovedigit Friend

Updated with new credentials, please check original post again.

I am going to disable it for now, because I am going to bed. You can login and enable it from the backend and see where the problem is. Thank you.

lovedigit Friend

I am going to disable it for now, because I am going to bed. You can login and enable it from the backend and see where the problem is. Thank you.

lovedigit Friend

lovedigit Friend

any updates?

pavit Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 479449 wrote:</em><blockquote>any updates?</blockquote>

You can solve in this way

Edit this file templatesja_teline_vtplsblockstopnav.php

<div class="t3-topbar">

<div class="top-left">
    <nav class="t3-topnav">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('topbar-l') ?>" style="raw"/>
    </nav>
    </div>
    <div class="top-right1">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('topbar-r1') ?>" style="raw"/>
    </div>
    <div class="top-right">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('topbar-r') ?>" style="raw"/>
    </div>

</div>

Here in red there is a new module position named topbar-r1 where you can publish your module

with the css class top-right1 you can customize style adding this class to your custom.css file

when you made these changes click on compile less to css also

Take a backup of original topnav.php file first

lovedigit Friend

hello pavit,

I have made changes to topnav.php and it is being reflected on my website. What other changes do I have to make?

Right now it looks like this.

I have unpublished the module again, please publish it again from the backend to see the changes.

1. z_00053
    lovedigit Friend

bump…….

Saguaros Moderator

This should belong to custom work, Pavit already guided you how to add position there, thought that it’s time for you to gain some css knowledge to customise it. When you can do something by yourself, you will have fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum