Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I want both my botsl and footer to match the width of my site – rather than auto stretch the length of the entire screen.

How might I accomplish this ???

THANKS !!!

khoand Friend

Do you mean that you want to set width of them by pixel?

TomC Moderator

<em>@khoand 249132 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you mean that you want to set width of them by pixel?</blockquote>
    Whether it be by pixel or some other setting – I just want the botsl and footer area to display the same width as the rest of my site … in my particular case, 1000px wide … rather than it having a full screen/fluid display (as it does within the demo).

I thought I saw a similar question/solution where a width parameter was set to “auto,” but I cannot remember where I saw it, which template it was for and/or what CSS and/or PHP item(s) to modify. I tried some trial-and-error experimentation … but nothing seemed to work.

TomC Moderator

Any thoughts? … Suggestions? … Solutions?

:((

TomC Moderator

Any thoughts? … Suggestions? … Solutions?

:((

Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Please try to do it following way below :
    Open template.css file find following code section :

#ja-botsl {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #252525;
    border-top: 4px solid #9A2016;
    }

change to :
    #ja-botsl {
    }
    it will remove background of botsl and you will see the botsl seems have same with the site, you can do similar with topsl.
    Hope can help you

TomC Moderator

That, plus some minor additional css tweeking, did the trick . . . . THANK YOU !!!

😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum