Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Somehow I got a blank section of canvas below the map on Contact page that wasnt there before. (probably something I did). Can you please guide me on how to remove it? Screenshot below

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your website is offline and info provided into this thread to login are wrong , please correct them or send me via PM a temp super user account to your backend

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your website is offline and info provided into this thread to login are wrong , please correct them or send me via PM a temp super user account to your backend

rachyim Friend

Hi Pavit,
    I have PM’ed the login details. tHnaks

rachyim Friend

Hi Pavit,
    I have PM’ed the login details. tHnaks

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/uber/local/css/template.css
    at line 6596, modify as follows:

.t3-mainbody {
    padding: 0;
    }

Then, within file path –> /templates/uber/local/acm/bar/css/style.css
    at line 1, add a negative pixel “margin-bottom” property to play around with the additional space – for example . . .

.uber-bar {
    margin-bottom: -30px;
    position: relative;
    transition: all 0.3s ease 0s;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/uber/local/css/template.css
    at line 6596, modify as follows:

.t3-mainbody {
    padding: 0;
    }

Then, within file path –> /templates/uber/local/acm/bar/css/style.css
    at line 1, add a negative pixel “margin-bottom” property to play around with the additional space – for example . . .

.uber-bar {
    margin-bottom: -30px;
    position: relative;
    transition: all 0.3s ease 0s;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

pavit Moderator

Hi @rachyim

I changed the template layout assigned to your contact page , as you can see now it works fine

pavit Moderator

Hi @rachyim

I changed the template layout assigned to your contact page , as you can see now it works fine

rachyim Friend

Sorry I can’t see the change.. It i still a rectangle instead of a box. I have wiped the cache and tried on adifferent computer but still nothing

rachyim Friend

Sorry I can’t see the change.. It i still a rectangle instead of a box. I have wiped the cache and tried on adifferent computer but still nothing

pavit Moderator

<em>@rachyim 485042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry I can’t see the change.. It i still a rectangle instead of a box. I have wiped the cache and tried on adifferent computer but still nothing</blockquote>

Your image were asking to remove the white space below map

This is your page now

pavit Moderator

<em>@rachyim 485042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry I can’t see the change.. It i still a rectangle instead of a box. I have wiped the cache and tried on adifferent computer but still nothing</blockquote>

Your image were asking to remove the white space below map

This is your page now

rachyim Friend

.. sorry, I was totally confused.. different ticket……. You got it perfect!!!! thanks

rachyim Friend

.. sorry, I was totally confused.. different ticket……. You got it perfect!!!! thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rachyim 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum