Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How can I replace the logo and what sizes should I use for the new logo?
    🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@hartzema 125916 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I replace the logo and what sizes should I use for the new logo?
    :)</blockquote>
    The logo is nothing more than an image and relative css styling. All you need to do is create a new logo and adjust both the relative PHP line in the index.php file and the appropriate CSS rule within the template.css file.

hanifahmed Friend

It can basically be found here:
    /templates/ja_edenite/images/logo.gif

And edits can be under template.css

nzlat Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 126290 wrote:</em><blockquote>It can basically be found here:
    /templates/ja_edenite/images/logo.gif

And edits can be under template.css</blockquote>

I understand how to change the css, but where is the /templates/ja_edenite/images/logo.gif file located? (I’m using JA Nickel, I don’t know if that makes a difference). Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@nzlat 126355 wrote:</em><blockquote>I understand how to change the css, but where is the /templates/ja_edenite/images/logo.gif file located? (I’m using JA Nickel, I don’t know if that makes a difference). Thanks!</blockquote>
    In your case, it would be /templates/ja_nickel/images/logo.gif – or something very similar

mfcphil Friend

Nzlat what are you using to upload your images apart from media manager, are you using an ftp program like file zilla?

You will find all your files easier with file zilla also JoomlXplorer is a good program although I am not sure it works in 1.5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum