Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello, For some reason I can not change the favicon of my site. I have gone into every folder of the site where I can find favicon.ico and change it to my own but still it doesn’t show up. This problem has never occur in other templates I have worked with. Any ideas?
    ekaup

TomC Moderator

Perhaps clearing both your browser and JAT3 cache?

Sometimes that helps to “jump start” changes.

TomC Moderator

Perhaps clearing both your browser and JAT3 cache?

Sometimes that helps to “jump start” changes.

ekaup Friend

I Tom, thanks for replying. I have done that many many times with no luck.

ekaup Friend

I Tom, thanks for replying. I have done that many many times with no luck.

TomC Moderator
    TomC Moderator
    ekaup Friend

Thanks Tom, I will take a look at those sites. Must be a way to do this.

ekaup Friend

Thanks Tom, I will take a look at those sites. Must be a way to do this.

ekaup Friend

Hi again Tom. This is where the icon should be: <link href=”/templates/ja_sugite/favicon.ico” rel=”shortcut icon” type=”image/vnd.microsoft.icon” /> but I have changed the icon in that folder???

ekaup Friend

Hi again Tom. This is where the icon should be: <link href=”/templates/ja_sugite/favicon.ico” rel=”shortcut icon” type=”image/vnd.microsoft.icon” /> but I have changed the icon in that folder???

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ekaup,

I checked the icon link but still see the old one. Please make sure that you clear Joomla! / JAT3 cache after changed the favicon.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ekaup,

I checked the icon link but still see the old one. Please make sure that you clear Joomla! / JAT3 cache after changed the favicon.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ekaup,

ekaup Friend

Thanks, one question: Do I clean T3 cache differently than when I do that in under System?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum