Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I want to know how can I use a PHP form not built in Joomla, inside a Joomla site? I have built a PHP form and I want to use it inside a Joomla site. How can I make it work inside a Joomla site? Please help, I have tried. A detailed description will be helpful.

Waiting for replies.

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

This is a good question. Are you using a particular JoomlART Template?

Otherwise, have you also posted your question on the Joomla.org Message Boards?

tilde Friend

Yes I have posted this question in Joomla forum too, but no answer. I am using template of Joomla Art. So please tell me how to do that?

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tilde 52882 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I have posted this question in Joomla forum too, but no answer. I am using template of Joomla Art. So please tell me how to do that?
    [</blockquote>
    Which JA template are you using?

tilde Friend

JA Edenite

TomC Moderator

<em>@tilde 52884 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Edenite</blockquote>
    Question . . . . How can you be using Edenite when you’re an Unlicensed Member?

:confused:

tilde Friend

I dint bought it, my client uploaded Joomla in their server, and they asked me to put in the contents. Now dont ask me to provide url, cause this will violate the rules. I want the answer to the problem I have mentioned.

Thanks.

mfcphil Friend

Try becoming a member like all of us who have to pay for help!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@tilde 52886 wrote:</em><blockquote>I dint bought it, my client uploaded Joomla in their server, and they asked me to put in the contents. </blockquote>
    If your client purchased a license for JA Templates, then ask them for their member name details so such can be verified.
    If they legitimately purchased the license, then they should have no qualms about providing the information.

ricdegre Friend

Create a folder on your server and put all you need to run your php form, after on joomla create a link using wrapper option and on the URL put your full form path. ex:

“mysite.com/phpform/form.php”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ricdegre 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum