Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have modified the quartz template to look like this: http://www.v2.northernguild.org/v2 and as you can see, the menu at the top seems fine, although the text is a little small. The problem I have is that I need to add another button to the top menu which will read “Consultancy & Supervision” obviously when I add this button the entire menu drop down a line and things go wrong.

My question is how can I fix the size of each button and wrap the text onto 2 or three lines? Ideally I would like the buttons to read something like this: Psychotherapy on 1 line, & on the next line and Counselling on the 3rd line…all centered. If that is not possible then how can I get it just to warp to the next line?

I tried modifying the css and removed the line that said no-wrap, as suggested in other threads, but no joy.

Many Thanks

Dean

Dean Clarke Friend

Sorted it…really silly of me. I just added width:75px to the css, I need to get some sleep.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dean Clarke 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum