Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I do not want content in top menu, I want classics menu. How can I do that. I have double check but have not any prefix in template or menu.

TomC Moderator

Not sure what you mean by you wanting “classics” menu, but to increase the height of your main nav menu, you simply increase the height parameter within the #ja-mainnav CSS class within the template.css file

NOTE: Mine may look a little different than yours, since I have already modified it . . .

#ja-mainnav {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0px;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    background-image: url(../images/mainnavbg1.jpg);
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: left bottom;
    height: 45px;
    }

Hope that helps.

mrfast Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 207361 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not sure what you mean by you wanting “classics” menu, but to increase the height of your main nav menu, you simply increase the height parameter within the #ja-mainnav CSS class within the template.css file

NOTE: Mine may look a little different than yours, since I have already modified it . . .

#ja-mainnav {
    background-image: url(../images/mainnavbg1.jpg);
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: left bottom;
    }

Hope that helps.</blockquote>

thank for your reply, but it’s not good

here my code

#ja-mainnav {
    background: url(../images/mainnav-lbg.gif) no-repeat left bottom; // same same repeat-x, mainnav-lbg.gif = mainnavbg1.jpg
    }

TomC Moderator

It actually looks like it did work, but you have your background image on “no repeat” – which means it will not “stretch” with the height of the position. Going to take some trial-and-error to get it just how you want it … but that’s how we learn.

😎

mrfast Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 207442 wrote:</em><blockquote>It actually looks like it did work, but you have your background image on “no repeat” – which means it will not “stretch” with the height of the position. Going to take some trial-and-error to get it just how you want it … but that’s how we learn.

:cool:</blockquote>
    I have try replace original code by your customize code but it just one result same above. I think this error from original joomlart code and they will have best solution for issue.
    Thank for your help.

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi fastsoftcompany!

Welcome back to Joomlart. Thanks for using our products and services.

You have removed content on top menu, then the menu now has short height.

Try this now :

– open: /css/menu/mega.css, find this code (line 40):

#ja-mainnav ul.level0 li a {
    color: #777777;
    display: block;
    font-size: 110%;
    font-weight: bold;
    padding: 5px 20px;
    text-decoration: none;
    }change to

#ja-mainnav ul.level0 li a {
    color: #777777;
    display: block;
    font-size: 110%;
    font-weight: bold;
    padding: 10px 20px;
    text-decoration: none;
    } Hope this helps you 😎

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum