Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to load two jaslideshow modules on the same page, and they seem to not load at the same time therefore the images don’t sync with each other.
    Any tips on how I can make two ore more jaslideshow modules load at the same time on one page?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@nathanciobanu 422529 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m trying to load two jaslideshow modules on the same page, and they seem to not load at the same time therefore the images don’t sync with each other.
    Any tips on how I can make two ore more jaslideshow modules load at the same time on one page?</blockquote>
    Hi Please follow this link

In the JA Slideshow module setting you can change the animation duration .
    Hope it helps

1. JA-Slideshow-Joomla-extension-documentation-JoomlArt
    nathanciobanu Friend

First, I’m not seeing a control for animation duration.
    Second, I need multiple slideshows to play at the same time on the same page, so the duration of each slide won’t help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@nathanciobanu 422659 wrote:</em><blockquote>First, I’m not seeing a control for animation duration.
    Second, I need multiple slideshows to play at the same time on the same page, so the duration of each slide won’t help.</blockquote>
    For multiple slideshows on a page or you can create new module (type ja slideshow) .
    for animation duration Please PM me the admin credentials of your site. i will have a closer look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum