Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, I would like to no how do I change title of my page, now it says “welcome to corona’s front page” and second question is I have tryed to put shoutout box on my front page but every time i publish it everything on front page gets lost and all I see is blank page… Thank you…

gossy Friend

<em>@semberac22 50617 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I would like to no how do I change title of my page, now it says “welcome to corona’s front page” and second question is I have tryed to put shoutout box on my front page but every time i publish it everything on front page gets lost and all I see is blank page… Thank you…</blockquote>
    1. longin first in your admin panel then click on main manu* from ‘Menus’ > home( menu) > click on ‘Parameters – System’ from right colum. you will get all. just change page parameters.

2. donno.

good luck!

Hung Dinh Friend

<blockquote>2. donno.</blockquote>
    It can be problem of the Shoutbox extension

semberac22 Friend

Thank you guys, I got it fixed. You rule…

gossy Friend

<em>@semberac22 51510 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you guys, I got it fixed. You rule…</blockquote>
    🙂 u r welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gossy 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum