Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

There are only three articles now and i would like to put 8 before it moves to page 2. I am talking about demo section, on front page, please help thank you

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Pls open admin page, go to menu: Contents -> Article Manager. Select Public for which article you need.
    Regards.

semberac22 Friend

there are only last three articles i put on front page, rest of them move to second pagee. I want to have 8 news articles in same catgory showing on front page and then everything over 8 to go to second third etc. thanks

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

<em>@semberac22 50294 wrote:</em><blockquote>there are only last three articles i put on front page, rest of them move to second pagee. I want to have 8 news articles in same catgory showing on front page and then everything over 8 to go to second third etc. thanks</blockquote>

Yes, I have a confuse.
    To have 8 articles in same category, pls Open admin page, go to menu: Menus -> main menu -> Home. Set “8” for #introl field instead of “3”.

Goodluck.

semberac22 Friend

Thank you namnp129, you saved my day bud.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  semberac22 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum