Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How do I adjust the amount of items that show before pressing CLICK TO LOAD MORE AWESOMENESS…?

and

Is it possible to get rid of the ‘Click to load more awesomeness’ altogether, and just show all items?

Thanks,
    Matt

Saguaros Moderator

Hi matgray87,

You can adjust amount of items in Home menu item Basic Options > Primary count http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/575/1814465041.png
    When you set with a number of items that is greater than current items you have, it shall display all items by default.
    In case that you wanna get rid of the ‘Click to load more awesomeness’, you can find this line:

$('<div id="item-more" class="item item-more"><div class="inner item-inner clearfix"><h3>Click To Load More Awesomeness...</h3></div></div>').appendTo ($container);
    in templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js file
    Hope this helps.

matgray87 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for that…when that line’s removed, it’s left with a 60px gap at the bottom where the ‘click to load more’ used to be.

If I display less items than exist, when pressing ‘click to load more awesomeness’, items already displayed are being duplicated.

Let’s say I have 25 items, showing 20 to start with…

When pressing ‘click to load more’, another 5 items appear, but they are copies of 5 already showing.

Why is this?

Cheers,
    Matt

Saguaros Moderator

Hi matgray87,

As demo site, I tried to start with 30 items and when I click to load more, it viewed 4 items left. Please check it again, those 5 items may belongs to other category, not the same category with some items in 25 ones displayed.

matgray87 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

The thumbnails with the pink border are the ones that appear after ‘click to load more’
    You can see that they’re already in the original thumbnails (highlighted with a pink blob).

go to http://mattgray.frankwarren.com and you’ll see what I mean

Thanks,
    Matt

1. joomlascreenshot
    Saguaros Moderator

With all due respect , Matt, but I cannot reproduce issue on your site like your attached image. When I click to load more, it displays 4 more items – each for 2009, 2007, 2004 and 2003.

matgray87 Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    That’s since I’ve changed it to order by date.
    When it orders randomly, that’s when the duplicates appear.

I need it to appear randomly though.
    I’ll set it to random now, so you can see what I mean.

Cheers,
    Matt

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Matt,

Here is what I see: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/579/8270186538.png

4 more images are loaded but they are not duplicated. :((

matgray87 Friend

Ha Saguaros, yes I know…

Please can you log in (I PM’d you the details), then go the the home menu and change sort order to random, then you will see what I mean – and they are duplicated.

I’ve had to set it by date for the moment, as can’t have it published not working.

Ultimately though, I really need them to appear randomly.

Chees,
    Matt

Saguaros Moderator

Dear matt,

You’re right, the issue from K2 component. I also tried in my local, change default template to other template like Bee5 but the problem still persists. You can switch to other to see the same. I suggest that you post a thread in K2 forum, they will fix this bug.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum