Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to use Mega Menu (which I am using on Ja Mendozite (Which looks amazing!) on Ja Lens? If so please tell me how.

How do I break a menu item drop down into 2 columns?

How do I style the menu? Usually there are different options for the menus and I dont see anything here, am I missing it?

Thank you for your help!

pojunis Friend

Also, am I missing the Template Manager in Ja Lens? When I go there only a few options are available. Is this some place else?

Sherlock Friend

Hi pojunis,

This template is not a jat3 template it’s a special template so it has not template manager and there are only one kind of menu as mentioned.

pojunis Friend

Thanks for getting back to me… What about the first part of my question?
    Is it possible to use Mega Menu (which I am using on Ja Mendozite (Which looks amazing!) on Ja Lens? If so please tell me how.

How do I break a menu item drop down into 2 columns?

How do I style the menu? Usually there are different options for the menus and I dont see anything here, am I missing it?

Thank you for your help!

Sherlock Friend

Hi pọjunis,

This is not megamenu so you can’t break it into two columns, I think it’s able to apply the megamenu to replace the Ja lens built-in menu but it could be consider a heavy custom work and you have to do it by yourself or hiring a good freelancer with a small fee to get assistance, visiting several free lance sites such as http://www.joomlancers.com/ and you will find out a talent freelancer who are ready to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum