Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The site that I’m working on is: http://www.euroculture.gr/
    As you can see, I have managed to install and configure the template. However I cannot create any Style Life blog like entries. How do I create those???
    I use Joomla! 1.0.15

Thanks in advance.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi Makis77,
    I can’t access your site! :((
    Regards.

Makis77 Friend

<em>@namnp129 45087 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Makis77,
    I can’t access your site! :((
    Regards.</blockquote>
    Maybe the NS are not updated yet. I set them yesterday. Please retry today.

Regards

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Yes, I’ve accessed your site.
    Pls tell me more detail what you need?

Makis77 Friend

<em>@namnp129 45143 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I’ve accessed your site.
    Pls tell me more detail what you need?</blockquote>

Hi and thanks for your reply. My question is how do I create entries like the ones are at the right under the model vertical banner. ie:
    Style Life blog
    Sample image My style
    Aliquam condimentum
    Sample image Fashion
    Semper porttitor lorem
    Sample image Paris
    gravida neque Nulla
    Sample image No name
    penatibus eu.

Do I have to use a specific module or what?

Thanks in advance.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

I think you must add them manual, like as:

Regards.

Makis77 Friend

<em>@namnp129 45236 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think you must add them manual, like as:

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi and thanks for the reply.
    I still don’t get it. What do you mean??? Do I have to use a specific module or component? Do I have to change the PHP? or what?

Makis77 Friend

<em>@Makis77 45241 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi and thanks for the reply.
    I still don’t get it. What do you mean??? Do I have to use a specific module or component? Do I have to change the PHP? or what?

Also please have in mind that my Joomla! version is 1.0.15

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi Makis,
    Style Life blog Module is made only for demo site. It is not a flexible solution.
    If you need a new module which can read articles from database then you should post that requirement on http://joomlancers.com.
    Regards.

themandril2002 Friend

I think you’re saying you want to have some kind of section there like the style blog example, and you want to have it show the latest entries and link back to that style blog.

All you have to do is create a section/category for this style blog, make some entries, either copy the jnews module or pick one of the several free modules like mini frontpage (there are lots of free news modules) and publish it in place of that sample style blog thing on the front page – link to the section/category you created in the module properties.

There is no reason to post to pay someone to create such a thing as there are already so many free modules that do just what you want out there.

Also, check the joomla.com extensions directory to see what you have to choose from…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  themandril2002 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum