Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

@c45rs82wVm9y

In which page you want to show this module? You can provide the URL of page and admin login info and tell me the module you tend to show, I will check and give further suggestion.

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello,

Thank you for your help. Any page will be fine. The page doesn’t really matter for my purposes. I’m just asking in general how to display a module across three columns.

For example, let’s say I have a single article view and I use the default template. How do I display a module above the article to that it displays across three columns with the same width as the article? As another example, let’s say I have a component and I use the default template (or the dashboard template). How do I display a module above the component so that it has the same width as the component? Alternatively, how do I display a module below the component (or article) so that it has the same width as the component (or article).

I can customize JA Intranet to add a new module position, or I can use css to force the width of, say, sidebar-1 to display across three columns, using media queries to adapt as the screen changes. I could also use loadposition to display the module inside an article container. There are probably a few more ways to do this. However, all of these solutions seem overly complex for something that is normally quite easy to accomplish; namely, to display a single module above or below a component or article with the same width as the component or article.

Unfortunately, I don’t have a site online; however, if you can provide general guidance on how to accomplish this with ANY page that would be great. For example, if you could tell me in general how to display a single module across three columns, above or below a single article, component, etc., then that would be very helpful.

Thank you very much

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello

I decided to just load the module into an article, using single article view.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Nice! Let me know if you need further helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘How Do I Display a Module Across Three Columns?’ is closed to new replies.