Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How do I display events in one column (like in the demo) instead of two? By default, events are displayed in two columns in my QuickStart package: PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT

I can’t figure out where the configuration option is to change the display of the events to one column.

Thank you!

1. screenshot
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In demo The Events page is built with EasySocial component, so please make sure the extension is installed.
    Once you install the component kindly follow this documentation.

Regards

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your help! Did you see the attachment I provided in my post above? It is a screenshot of my event page in EasySocial. As you can see, I’m already using EasySocial. Please notice that, unlike the demo, my events are displayed in two columns. I reviewed the documentation and followed the basic steps, but I cannot figure out why my events are displayed in two columns, instead of one.

How do I display my events in one column, like the demo?

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your site admin URL and a temp super user login via Private reply. So that can check this directly on your site.
    Regards

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don’t have one. I’m on localhost. All I did was install a fresh version of Intranet QuickStart. Then I installed EasySocial. And that’s all I did. I am using the default settings for everything. I followed along with the documentation.

Unlike the demo, my Events are displaying in two columns. (Please see the attachment in my first post above). How do I display the events in one column like the demo?

Again, I haven’t done anything except install the Intranet QuickStart and EasySocial. I use the default settings for everything. I followed the documentation, but my events are displayed in two columns instead of one (Please see the attachment in my first post above). How do I display the events in one column like the demo?

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here are the Menu configurations.
    Kindly apply the same for your event menu
    http://prntscr.com/eay2nd
    http://prntscr.com/eay2o4
    If this does not work, i have to check this directly on your site, I request you to put the site online and provide me site details via Private reply.

Regards

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Thank you, I’ll try this 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  c45rs82wVm9y 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum